Casual employment

If you are a teacher interested in registering for possible Casual Relief Teaching (CRT), or you are interested in any casual School Services Officer (SSO) work, please send your CV by post or email to the Office Manager.

Applying for vacancies

To see further information and/or apply for current teacher and SSO vacancies visit the Department of Education’s Jobs in Government Schools. Job descriptions for any advertised positions are available on Recruitment Online:

Please address applications to The College Principal, Sam Luck and email to:

Collingwood College is on Instagram. Follow us for all the latest photos, news and more!

Compass Parent Portal helps keep families & students involved and informed. Access reports, timetables, and communication tools. Read more…
Copyright © 2021, Collingwood College | Collingwood College is accredited under the Department of Education and Training's CRICOS registration (Department of Education and Training, 00861K). For further information refer to www.study.vic.gov.au. | Privacy Policy