Category Archives: Links & Things of Interest

Taraleigh Steiner Pre-School Fair

Also posted in Community Messages | Leave a comment

Yarra Primary School Fete

Also posted in Community Messages | Leave a comment

Promoted: Pop Up Patch Activities

Awesome things are happening on the roof of the Fed Square carpark! Check it out: fedsquare.com/eatdrink/pop-up-patch/

Also posted in Community Messages | Leave a comment

How to make Paper Lanterns

Here’s something you might love… www.nurturestore.co.uk/paper-lantern

Posted in Links & Things of Interest | Leave a comment

Links of Interest

Using both the television and the 16mm motion picture film, this presentation documents the first steps of Neil Armstrong on the moon, at 10:56pm EDT, July 20, 1969:  vimeo.com/4999118# The awesome fellas from The Little Veggie Patch co are up to something exciting in the city! Check it out: www.popuppatch.com A groovy little clip on how […]

Posted in Links & Things of Interest | Leave a comment

Advert: Steiner Seminar

Seminar – based on Steiner – twelve senses and what we ‘take in’: www.whatweeatwebecome.info

Also posted in Community Messages | Leave a comment

Transit of Venus

Thank you to Brett Hennig for setting up a telescope today and guiding many students to catch a glimpse of this very special occurrence. Transits of Venus occur in a pattern that repeats every 243 years with pairs of transits eight years apart separated by gaps of 121½ years and 105½ years. Venus and the Earth […]

Also posted in Science, Thank you | Leave a comment

Changemakers’ Festival

Check out the following link to see the Kitchen Garden Foundation listed alongside nine other Aussie innovations that have had a real social impact. Ten Aussie social innovations to change the world!

Also posted in Community Messages, SAKGF | Leave a comment

SPECIAL EVENT – Tuesday 28th February

Bus Tour Arrives at Collingwood College! Next Tuesday 3:30pm At the moment, 70% of Federal Government education funding goes to private schools, leaving only 30% for the state sector. As part of a nationwide campaign to demand a greater share for public schools, the Australian Education Union has organised a roving bus tour pushing the […]

Also posted in Community Messages, Events | Leave a comment

Sign the Petition – Time to Act on School Funding

There is now just one week to go until the release of the long-awaited report of the Review of Funding for Schooling. That means we must make sure every politician knows the importance of investing more in our public schools. If you haven’t already done so please take a few minutes to send a message […]

Also posted in Community Messages | Leave a comment

Collingwood College is on Instagram. Follow us for all the latest photos, news and more!

Compass Parent Portal helps keep families & students involved and informed. Access reports, timetables, and communication tools. Read more…
Copyright © 2019, Collingwood College | Collingwood College is accredited under the Department of Education and Training's CRICOS registration (Department of Education and Training, 00861K). For further information refer to www.study.vic.gov.au. | Privacy Policy