Enrolment Information

How to enrol at Collingwood College
Students are offered a place after submitting an application form, accompanied by a copy of their birth certificate and most recent report card (if enrolling in a level other than Prep), followed by an interview with the student and his/her family.

Junior School
For enrolment in the Junior School, children must turn five before April 30 of the year in which they are to start school. Enrolment procedures include presentation of an immunisation certificate and proof of age.

Senior School
• Make an appointment by phoning the Office on 9417 6681.
• Attend an interview with a Senior School Coordinator or Senior School Principal
• At this interview you will discuss subjects and your goals for when you have completed your schooling. This individual counselling will lead to a proposed student program.
• A provisional enrolment will be made. You will need to fill in a Subject Choice sheet, an Enrolment form, a Materials Costs form, an Internet User form and a VCE Declaration (when enrolling in VCE subjects).
• After the interview, you will receive a letter or telephone call offering you a provisional place (subject to a satisfactory final school report).

What to bring when enrolling
• Your birth certificate if born in Australia
• Your passport and visa if born outside Australia
• Your last two school reports
• Your Medicare card
• The name, address and phone number of a contact person other than your parent or guardian e.g. grandparent, aunt, uncle, close family friend who could be contacted should we be unable to contact your parent / guardian in an emergency
• An adult who is responsible for you if you are under 18 years of age e.g. parent or guardian
• Information from a medical practitioner regarding any medical condition and medication required. Medical conditions may include (this is not an exhaustive list) allergies, epilepsy, psychological or other conditions or any other condition that may manifest at school
• Information regarding any special learning needs e.g. sight, hearing, and speech including any intellectual assessments.

• It is recommended that all students, even if over 18 years of age, bring a responsible adult with them to enrol.
• Your immunisation certificate or evidence you have been immunised.

Documents you need from the school for the enrolment process
• Blocking Sheet and information regarding the content of subjects, so informed decisions can be made about subjects
• Booklist for appropriate Year level
• Remember to get both booklists if you are undertaking subjects at more than one year level
• Internet Permission Form and relevant information about your rights and responsibilities as internet users.
• Slip to be taken to front office when paying contributions
• You will be given a receipt so you can get your diary, locker etc.
• Managed Individual Pathways for student’s Planning Document (MIPS)
• Enrolment Form
• A VCE Declaration Form (If you are enrolling in any VCE subjects)
• A copy of the Senior School Handbook

If you would like to lodge an expression of interest, request information or just keep in touch with the College, please fill in this online form.

Collingwood College is on Instagram. Follow us for all the latest photos, news and more!

Compass Parent Portal helps keep families & students involved and informed. Access reports, timetables, and communication tools. Read more…
Copyright © 2021, Collingwood College | Collingwood College is accredited under the Department of Education and Training's CRICOS registration (Department of Education and Training, 00861K). For further information refer to www.study.vic.gov.au. | Privacy Policy