Collingwood College follows the Department of Education’s Enrolment Policy for the enrolment, placement, and transfer of students.
Students who live within the school zone are guaranteed a place at our school. To find out whether you live in zone, visit findmyschool.vic.gov.au
All other applications will be considered subject to available space, and prioritised according to:
1. students with a sibling at the same permanent address who are attending the school at the same time
2. all other students in order of closeness of their home to the school.
· Completed enrolment form
· Evidence of identity and date of birth (for example, a birth certificate or passport)
· Immunisation Status Certificate (For Year Prep -6 Enrolment only)
You will also be required to provide information about:
· your contact details
· emergency contact details
· health information about your child (such as allergies or illnesses they need to manage)
· other legal orders relating to your child and their welfare (if any)
Starting school is an exciting time for children, parents and carers. We want to help make the enrolment process as easy as possible for you. Each year, the department releases the Foundation (Prep) Enrolment Information Pack for Parents/Carers, with information packs available from the beginning of Term 2 for students commencing foundation/prep the following year. These information packs, and other important information, can be found on the Enroling in Foundation (Prep) page of the Victorian Government website.
Year 7 enrolment:
Enroling your child in Year 7 is an important part of their education journey. We want to help you make the transition process as easy as possible. Each year, the department releases Year 6 to Year 7 placement information for schools and for parents/carers, with information packs available from the beginning of Term 2 for students commencing Year 7 the following year. These information packs, and other important information, can be found on Moving from primary to secondary school page of the Victorian Government website.
Our school zone is available on findmyschool.vic.gov.au, which hosts the most up-to-date information about Victorian school zones.
Students residing in our school zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined on the basis of your permanent residential address. Our school also has additional capacity available to welcome students who are outside of our school zone.
Our school manages enrolments using the Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school and may enrol at another school, if there are available places.
For more information, you can:
· visit School zones for answers to frequently asked questions
· call the Victorian School Building Authority (VSBA) on 1800 896 950 or email the VSBA at firstname.lastname@example.orgParent Payment Information